PowerPoint Works Organizational Designs
PowerPoint Works organizational Designs chart (aka organization chart, org chart, organigram, or organogram) is a diagram that displays the structure of an organization and the relationship hierarchy. Several template examples are already available -and very easy to use, via the SmartArt graphic dialog box in PowerPoint. But what if you needed more creative, premium-quality and carefully crafted designs.
Search Keywords: Construction, cranes, equipment, estate, hat, helmet, high, house, housing, industrial, industry, job, laborer, men, metal, monolith, occupation, people, profession, professional, scaffolding, silhouette, steel, structure, tool, work, worker, workers, working, workman, workplace, construction, construction, construction, worker, construction, workers, activity, architecture, build, builder, building, buildings, cement, city, concrete, construct, crane, PowerPoint Templates, ppt, google slides
- Fully and easily editable (shape color, size, and text)
- This template has a color theme and will automatically apply color when copied and pasted
- It includes a customizable icon family with 135 different icons(Fully editable)
- Drag and drop image placeholder
- Easy editable data-driven charts (Editable via Excel)
- Vector graphics 100% fully editable
- Based on master slides
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- All background images are included. But The pictures used for example in the image placeholder are not included (You can easily insert your images)
- Our templates can be used for school classes, business purposes, and commercial purposes. But all images and graphics (shapes) in this template are produced by powerpointworks.com. Redistribution of the template or the extraction graphics is completely prohibited.